Social Security Maximization
Savvy Social Security Planning and Maximization
Find out what you need to know to maximize your retirement benefits and income
You’ve paid into the Social Security system for years, and you are either close to retirement or already retired and asking:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
These are all difficult questions to answer, especially on your own. However, the experts at Beacon Financial Group in Las Vegas, Nevada will help you coordinate your Social Security benefits with your other sources of retirement income.
We will answer questions like,
- When your benefits may begin
- How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) affect benefits
- How spousal benefits work
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How working affects benefits
- How benefits affect taxes
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
Advanced planning is essential to make the most of your retirement, and the decisions you make today will have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you will receive over your lifetime.
Contact us today to discuss your personal situation.